Board of Directors 2016 – 2017
- Bruce Hatcher – Chair, Bras d’Or Institute, Cape Breton University
- Maureen Cameron-MacMillan – Vice-Chair, Member at large
- Jim MacDonald – Secretary, Nova Scotia Community College
- Don Crosby – Treasurer- Member at large
- Jim Foulds – Past Chair, Member at large
- Foncie Farrell– Port Hawkesbury Paper, Forestry Sector
- Henry Muggah – Bras d’Or Preservation Nature Trust
- Tom Johnson – Eskasoni Fish and Wildlife Commission
- Candace Christiano – Member at large
- Eliot Frosst – Member at large
- David Harris – Member at large
- Gordon Kerr – Member at large
- Paul MacNeil – Municipality of Victoria County
- Dwayne MacDonald – Municipality of the County of Inverness
- Allan MacMillan – Member at large
- Ivan Doncaster – Cape Breton Regional Municipality – Pitu’paq
- Fred White – Member at large
- Annamarie Hatcher – Member at large
- Stan Johnson – Collaborative Environmental Planning Initiative
- Eileen Crosby – Member at large
All members of the Board of Directors are volunteers.
We are registered as an official society in the province of Nova Scotia.
We are a Registered Charity for income tax purposes.