Click on the links above and below for more information about Canada’s newest UNESCO Biosphere!
- 2015 Annual General Meeting
- PROJECT UPDATES
- Citizen Based Monitoring: Click on “Cletus the Crab” for information about the Bras d’Or Watch project
- Walking Trail around the Biosphere: Click on the Walking Trail logo to get the latest information!
- Biosphere Atlas – updated! Check out the Biosphere Atlas by clicking on the image of Cape Breton over there – on the right side of this screen! The Atlas has recently been updated with more information about people and places in the Bras d’Or Biosphere. Make sure you let is know [at firstname.lastname@example.org] if you want to add anything!
- Click this link to view a new video from UNESCO that helps explain what Biosphere Reserves are all about. The first line of dialogue is important to appreciate…”Biosphere reserves are not about nature conservation – they are about people.”
- New article by Vince MacLean, former Board member.